[Classifieds] Looking for part-time coordinator for grant

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Tue Nov 28 10:55:32 EST 2023

Hello all,

My colleagues and I are looking for a part time coordinator for a recent grant we received. The grant is focused on racial equity, studying the 6 scientific institutions in Woods Hole (media release is attached and I can provide more information for those interested). This position is minimal, at 150 hours/year for 3 years, at $20/hour.

Please see the attached coordinator job description and contact me if you're interested.

Thanks,
Onji

--
Onjalé Scott Price (she/her)