[Classifieds] Common Start Jan 6th Event - RSVP Form

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Tue Jan 2 12:19:13 EST 2024

Hi everyone,

I hope you had a wonderful holiday season and rang in the new year joyously.

As you may already be aware, the Common Start Coalition is commencing 2024 with a regional event scheduled for Saturday, January 6th. In light of this, I would like to extend a courteous reminder to complete the official RSVP form at your earliest convenience and please consider sharing it with your network as well.

RSVP for the Cape and Islands Common Start Event! (google.com)<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScm0feoawU0t9kD9PWYZdDtgrvmM8EfhTpr_2rJnyYcMAlO0A/viewform>

This event offers valuable opportunities for meaningful connections and discussions, and your participation is greatly appreciated. I look forward to advancing the early education and child care agenda with all of you.

Best,

Pegah Rouhani
Grassroots Campaign Coordinator
Common Start Coalition