[Classifieds] Join us to help shape Massachusetts’ ResilientCoasts Plan

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Mon Jan 15 11:44:18 EST 2024

The Massachusetts Office of Coastal Zone Management is hosting a discussion about coastal climate change. We want your feedback on how local and state action can support coastal community resilience to sea level rise, coastal erosion, extreme storms, and flooding.

Your input will be a first step to shape the Massachusetts ResilientCoasts Plan<https://www.mass.gov/news/healey-driscoll-administration-launches-statewide-coastal-resiliency-strategy>. The Plan will guide policy and management actions to improve health and safety, protect and enhance natural and cultural resources, prepare our infrastructure for climate change, strengthen our coastal economy, advance equity and environmental justice, and support the capacity of coastal communities.

Please join us at one of these conversations, which will be held on Zoom:

  *   January 29, 11 AM-12:30 PM – Register here<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://cbi-org.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZIvf-6vqTguHtd7FbZK3mJwo_Mt9i9eBYM5__;!!CPANwP4y!RV5lGjXacYzFg89e09c_kFTlE4EBH5X96N8nSlyNjt2JXd8PRdVMdFwUKSXX_fKQIRMbVMIavwu-hOSWwO2wtavR4OH22ivi0m4$>
  *   January 31, 6-7:30 PM – Register here<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://cbi-org.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZwkduysqzoqGdG4AE7dtBd0nhFjMbk3b93G__;!!CPANwP4y!RV5lGjXacYzFg89e09c_kFTlE4EBH5X96N8nSlyNjt2JXd8PRdVMdFwUKSXX_fKQIRMbVMIavwu-hOSWwO2wtavR4OH2C8s372s$>

During the meeting we will introduce the purpose of the Plan, and then hear your feedback and ideas on what a resilient coast would look like and what we need to understand to get us there. We hope you will consider participating!

Questions? Please contact Julia Knisel (julia.knisel at mass.gov<mailto:julia.knisel at mass.gov>) or Elizabeth Cooper (ecooper at cbi.org<mailto:ecooper at cbi.org>).

Interpretation or other accessibility needs?

  *   Please let us know of any interpretation or other accessibility needs by email to carline.lemoine2 at mass.gov<mailto:carline.lemoine2 at mass.gov> at least 72 hours before the meeting. We will do our best to accommodate any needs to allow community members to participate as fully as possible.
  *   Se pueden solicitar servicios adicionales de traducción o interpretación enviando su solicitud por correo electrónico a carline.lemoine2 at mass.gov<mailto:carline.lemoine2 at mass.gov> al menos 72 horas antes de la reunión.
  *   Serviços adicionais de tradução ou interpretação podem ser solicitados ao enviar um e-mail para: carline.lemoine2 at mass.gov<mailto:carline.lemoine2 at mass.gov> com pelo menos 72 horas de antecedência da reunião.
  *   如需额外的笔译或口译服务,请至少在会议开始前 72 小时发电子邮件至 carline.lemoine2 at mass.gov<mailto:carline.lemoine2 at mass.gov> 提出要求.
  *   Ou ka mande plis sèvis tradiksyon oswa entèpretasyon lè w adrese demann ou pou imèl carline.lemoine2 at mass.gov<mailto:carline.lemoine2 at mass.gov> omwen 72 èdtan anvan reyinyon an.
  *   Các dịch vụ biên dịch hoặc phiên dịch bổ sung có thể được yêu cầu bằng cách gửi yêu cầu của quý vị qua email đến carline.lemoine2 at mass.gov<mailto:carline.lemoine2 at mass.gov> ít nhất 72 giờ trước cuộc họp.
  *   Предоставление дополнительных услуг письменного или устного перевода можно запросить, отправив просьбу по электронной почте на адрес carline.lemoine2 at mass.gov<mailto:carline.lemoine2 at mass.gov> как минимум за 72 часа до начала встречи
  *   Des services de traduction ou d'interprétation supplémentaires peuvent être demandés en envoyant votre demande par e-mail à carline.lemoine2 at mass.gov<mailto:carline.lemoine2 at mass.gov> au moins 72 heures avant la réunion.