[Classifieds] Now Hiring Coastal Camp Staff - Ipswich, MA

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Thu Jan 25 11:33:32 EST 2024

We are hiring camp counselors and leadership staff for SummerQuest 2024 camp season!

SummerQuest is an outdoor coastal/nature camp helping kids connect to their local environment using curiosity and creativity. We spend our days exploring and playing in the beaches, marshes, dunes, and forests of the beautiful Crane Estate in Ipswich, MA. Read more about the program here: https://thetrustees.org/program/summerquest-at-the-crane-estate-ipswich/

Please help us spread the word. This is a great opportunity for a young person looking to start their career in youth work and outdoor education, or anyone looking for a fun summer working with kids outside in a beautiful coastal setting.

Attached is a flyer (please post/share!) and below are links to job descriptions so you can forward this email directly to anyone who might be interested.

Available summer camp positions - follow these links to learn more and apply:
Camp Director: http://tiny.cc/wl2svz
Assistant Camp Director: http://tiny.cc/hm2svz
Camp Educator (Counselor): http://tiny.cc/mm2svz