[Classifieds] Clothing Drive Fundraiser - come Stuff-a-Truck on Saturday 3/9

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Wed Mar 6 16:53:17 EST 2024

"Any condition" means old sheets, holey coats, etc are welcome!  Items in good condition will be re-sold at Savers stores, and anything that is too crummy to sell gets shredded and sold to a recycler.

If you are in the greater Sandwich area this Saturday, we are holding a stuff-a-truck event (the first of three this Spring) - I've pasted the flyer in here.  Otherwise, I am happy to arrange pickup in Woods Hole.

[cid:image002.jpg at 01DA6FE6.C7A6A780]

Meghan Taylor
MBL Financial Services
Budgeting and Fixed Assets