[Classifieds] BEACHES Grad School Workshop - Spread the Word!

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Wed Mar 13 13:28:38 EDT 2024

Northeastern will be running our BEACHES (Bridging Each Applicant’s Chances for Higher Ed Success) program again this summer, June 2-5. This program is an all-expense paid, 3-day boot camp on demystifying the graduate school application process. I have attached a flyer for BEACHES below.  A link to the website where students can find out more and apply is here: https://cos.northeastern.edu/beaches/.

Applications are due March 22.

[cid:e32221ef-d7ae-41b4-b97d-f77557eefd66]