[Physiofaculty] photoactivation

Brzostowski, Joseph (NIH/NIAID) [E] brzostowskij at niaid.nih.gov
Tue Jul 7 15:49:01 EDT 2015

Hi All,

There has been a wee bit of issues with the Diskovery system from Andor.  It presently has the Mosaic on it to do patterned illumination with 650 (installed) and maybe 750 nm (if it gets set up).

At present, the spinning disk works just fine but there is an alignment issue with the TIRF that we are hoping to get resolved this week.

I've been getting questions about doing photo activation with Spinning Disk and TIRF.  There maybe a possibility to accommodate this...

Please let me know ASAP if you would be interested in activation experiment and what wavelength you would need for activation/photobleaching.

Cheers,

Joe
--
Joseph Brzostowski, Ph.D.