[Physiofaculty] Ultimate Frisbee tomorrow @ 5PM Bell Tower Field!!!

Brzostowski, Joseph (NIH/NIAID) [E] brzostowskij at niaid.nih.gov
Fri Jul 24 17:34:38 EDT 2015

So this is what Nicole says before we all start betting on who wins  :)-

I still want to be on her team
--
Joseph Brzostowski, Ph.D.
LIG Imaging Facility, Chief

Mobile: 240-599-6364
Cu Wire: 301-443-2967
Fax: 301-402-0259

jb363a at nih.gov

From: N King <nicoleking.ucb at gmail.com<mailto:nicoleking.ucb at gmail.com>>
Date: Friday, July 24, 2015 5:04 PM
To: Daniel Gau <danieljgau at gmail.com<mailto:danieljgau at gmail.com>>
Cc: "physiofaculty at lists.mbl.edu<mailto:physiofaculty at lists.mbl.edu>" <physiofaculty at lists.mbl.edu<mailto:physiofaculty at lists.mbl.edu>>, "Physiostudents at lists.mbl.edu<mailto:Physiostudents at lists.mbl.edu>" <Physiostudents at lists.mbl.edu<mailto:Physiostudents at lists.mbl.edu>>
Subject: Re: [Physiofaculty] Ultimate Frisbee tomorrow @ 5PM Bell Tower Field!!!

Dan!  Wait - wait - wait a minute!  I'm a rookie weekender.  Never played on a real team.  I'm looking to stand around while everyone else runs around like maniacs :)

Anyway, hope you can all come join us.  Ultimate at 5, and then we'll go for a swim.

Nicole