[Physiofaculty] Facebook Page

Daniel Gau danieljgau at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 22:22:06 EDT 2015

Hi Physiology Faculty and Students,

We have officially created a Physiology Course Facebook page!!! For those
of you who have a Facebook, it would mean a great deal if you could like
and possibly share the page with you're own friends and family describing
the amazing research that takes place here everyday! Here is the link to
the page.

https://www.facebook.com/MBLPhysiologyCourse

It is a work in progress but with you're help it will grow! We will be
posting throughout the course so be sure to follow with what's going on! I
look forward to working with all of you again soon! Thanks!

Daniel Gau
PHY Course Assistant