[Physiofaculty] MICROSCOPY and Lunch Talks

Brzostowski, Joseph (NIH/NIAID) [E] brzostowskij at niaid.nih.gov
Mon Jun 22 11:21:37 EDT 2015

Hi All,

Attached is a print friendly version of my talk today.

Sign up is open now for today.  And at 10PM for tomorrow.

I didn't have time to detail the scopes at the MBL.  Please visit the MBL Central Microscopy Facility web site to see what additional scopes are available for the course!  Even if you don't use the scopes at the CMF, you should take a walk over and introduce yourself to Louie.
http://www.mbl.edu/services/research/cmf/

Listed below are our "Lunch and Learn" seminar series.

Our first topic is Fluorescence Microscopy presented by Dr. Lynne Chang from Nikon.

We have eight exciting topics (listed below).  We are also trying to arrange Hari Schroff to talk about the diSPIM technology.

June 23, Tuesday        Fluorescence Basics, Filters, TIRF      Lynne Change (Nikon)
June 24, Wed
June 25, Thursday       DIC     Michael Shribak (MBL)
June 26, Friday Abbe Demo       Jim McIlvain (Zeiss)

June 29, Monday STED/PMTS/Confocal      Ulf Schwartz (Leica)
June 30, Tuesday
July 1, Wed     Structured Illumination Petrina Pellett (GE)
July 2, Thursday        Deconvolution   SVI
July 3, Friday

July 6, Monday
July 7, Tuesday FluiCell        Alar Ainla
July 8, Wed
July 9, Thursday        Cameras Jim Sims (Hamamastu)

--
Joseph Brzostowski, Ph.D.
LIG Imaging Facility, Chief

Mobile: 240-599-6364