[Physiofaculty] TODAY is the day to submit orders!

Carolyn Ott ottcarol at mail.nih.gov
Fri May 1 09:53:22 EDT 2015

Hello!

I have received a few of the orders already, and I have heard from several groups, so I know you are thinking about this. But here is a final reminder that orders are due TODAY.
Send me one Excel file per faculty member (use the attached template).
Your LIMIT is $4,500
You can order anything from Promega for FREE
Check this Google Doc to see if the course has something before you order it
Please email me if you have any questions.

Best,
Carolyn

Carolyn M. Ott
Staff Scientist