[Physiofaculty] Travel to Physiology

Carolyn Ott ottcarol at mail.nih.gov
Thu May 28 14:59:21 EDT 2015

Dear Faculty and TAs,

We are extremely excited to see you in a few weeks.  We are still working through the logistics of the course which includes your travel plans (and housing, more on that in another email).

Faculty member expenses will be reimbursed by the MBL. In addition, each faculty member has one reimbursed TA and the expenses of the remaining TAs are the responsibility of the faculty member.  For TAs, please work with your specific faculty member to figure out whether your expenses will be reimbursed by MBL or by your home institution. For Faculty and TAs being covered by the course, Jenn Martin has provided the attached document. The key things to know are that you can either use MBL to help you book travel or do it yourself (I prefer this option by a lot).

all the best,
Rob

Rob Phillips
Fred and Nancy Morris Professor of Biophysics and Biology
1200 E. California Blvd.
159 Broad / 114-96
California Institute of Technology
Pasadena, CA 91125