[Physiofaculty] Softball Game Tomorrow

Vincent Boudreau viboud at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 16:32:02 EDT 2016

Dear all,

To drive coach's email home: you aren't showing up to play softball
tomorrow, you are showing up to *win*. Please make sure Ben "Home Run"
Larson, Dr. Gregory "Loose Canon" Adams and Bevan "Bases Loaded" Cheeseman
are rested and ready to make this a swift victory.

Go Physio!

Vincent "Stentor" Boudreau

--

Vincent Boudreau