[Physiofaculty] Physiology T shirt

Physio Physio physio at mbl.edu
Tue Jul 12 13:05:08 EDT 2016

Hello Everyone,
Thank you for everyone who has already left, is currently here, or are about to arrive for working with the Physiology course. As a tribute of our thanks, we would like to send you all a t shirt customized by the physiology students themselves. Unfortunately they are still completing the details so I can't send you exactly what the shirt will look like, because I need to place the order as soon as they finish. This being said, it looks great so far, and if you could all quickly fill out the google form in the link below it would help me send these shirts to you as efficiently as possible.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd-UdbKVBMfiuBTAiTTI_Ja3pHnrvp4pRtTk2DewOMpNo0MYA/viewform

Thank you,
Thomas