[Physiofaculty] Example Images/Movies For Vendors

Steven Wilbert swilbert88 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 14:42:57 EDT 2016

Hello everyone!

As you know the microscopy equipment is generously donated to the course.

With this in mind, we are asking you or your TA's who many have some free
time before the end of the course to please share with us some examples of
data collected on the equipment.

I have created a folder on the server (Example_Data_For_Vendors) with sub
folders for each vendor.

Please drop 1-2 images or movies in the respected folder or pinpoint me to
where they live and I will add them.

It would also be great if you could name the file with your name, and what
the sample is.

Thank you guys for helping us ensure future equipment donations!!

--
*Steven Wilbert*
Research Assistant