[Physiofaculty] MBL Housing Registration!

Ott, Carolyn ottc at janelia.hhmi.org
Tue Feb 21 22:11:15 EST 2017

Hello,

You should all have received an invitation from the MBL Education Department to register for housing.

 As of this afternoon only 30 of our 65 faculty and teaching assistants have registered.

Housing at the MBL during the summer fills up and we want to be sure you have a place to stay that will meet your needs. It is important that you register as soon as possible!!  If you have not, please do so right away! If you have, please pester other members of your team.

*It is important to register even if you do not need housing so that you can get an ID badge and access to the building*

If you have not received an invitation to register, please let me know.

Sincerely,
Carolyn