[Physiofaculty] Tarpaulin Cove Trip Information

Physio Physio physio at mbl.edu
Thu Jul 13 16:27:24 EDT 2017

Hello friends,

This Sunday we will be embarking on our trip to Tarpaulin Cove for fun, sun, and good food. As you know there will be two boats heading out - one at 8:30am and the other at 10:00am. The rosters for each of the trips are as follows:

8:30 Boat       10:00 Boat
Thomas Lippincott       Porfirio Quintero
Matt King       Yang Joon Kim
Yuntao Xia      Tal Einav
Maya Anjur-Dietrich     Rob Phillips
Lizzy Mueller   Victoria Yan
Danica Drpic    Takuma Inoue
Steven Wilbert  Caitlin Cornell
Wonki Cho       Wallace Marshall
Damian Dudka    Navish Wadhwa
Rubi Ruopp      Celine Alkemade
Liz Eck Miranda Hunter
Shahrzad Yazdi  Marileen Dogterom
George Bell     Anne Doerr
Louis Reese     Caitlyn Seluzicki
Deepak Krishnamurthy    Wyeth Marshall
Christina Hueschen      Amy Phillips
Muir Morrison   Lee Cudlip
Annie Stephenson        Tanner Fadero
Jan Spille      Zechen Zhang
Victoria Stearns        Ambika Nadkarni
Kanchan Richardson      Chandrima Patra
Therese Gerbich

Kwabena BaduNkansah

Luca Cirillo

Chris King

Vladimir Volkov

***If you do not see your name on either list contact us immediately.***

We will be spending all day on the beach so make like a girl scout and be prepared! Bring a bathing suit, sunscreen, reusable water bottle, sunglasses, hat, towel, bag, and anything else you might need to have an enjoyable day in the sun. If you plan on taking the walk to the lighthouse on the island, you might want to make sure you have a pair of sturdier sandals or tennis shoes for some of the rockier parts of the path.

There will unfortunately be no bathroom on the island, so plan ahead.

And last but not least, if you want beer you'll need to donate to Thomas's Alcohol Fund ahead of time so we can buy the beer for you. Please - every dollar counts. Thanks y'all!

Cheers,

Your loving CA Team