[Physiofaculty] End of Session 3 Shipping Needs

Physio Physio physio at mbl.edu
Mon Jul 24 14:03:42 EDT 2017

Hello all,

The Physiology course is coming to a close, and because of this the CA team needs to know if anyone will be shipping items home and what materials we need in order to send those items as soon as possible. The last day packages will be sent out is this Friday, the 29th as we cannot ship over the weekend. However if you are sending home shipments that need to be frozen or refrigerated as soon as they arrive their destination, we suggest sending those packages out on Thursday so your home institution will definitely be able to receive and store them as necessary on Friday.

If you or your team will be shipping packages home please shoot us an email with the following:

- mailing address

- number of packages being sent

- temperature of each package

- how much dry ice you will require in pounds, if any

Thanks for all your help

Best,

CA Team