[Physiofaculty] a big thank you

Phillips, Robert B. phillips at pboc.caltech.edu
Mon Jul 31 16:27:47 EDT 2017

Dear All,
We just closed out Physiology 2017 on Saturday and are still floating as a result
of the excellence of this year’s course on so many levels.  Of course, one of
the most important aspects of the course is all of you!  We know how much
the course depends upon your efforts and on the huge energy and talent of
the TA team.  Jennifer, Wallace and I are deeply grateful for your efforts and
look forward to seeing all of you soon at ASCB or MBL or elsewhere.

Best,
Rob, Jennifer and Wallace

Rob Phillips
Fred and Nancy Morris Professor of Biophysics and Biology
1200 E. California Blvd.
159 Broad / 114-96
California Institute of Technology
Pasadena, CA 91125