[Physiofaculty] Lunch and Learn Schedule

Steven Wilbert swilbert88 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 15:59:48 EDT 2017

Hello students, there has been a slight change to the schedule.

*We will have a SIM talk tomorrow and the STED talk this Thursday. *

I also wanted to mention that when you sign up for a lunch that counts
towards your lunch credit at Swope. If you signed up for a lunch and do not
plan on having it/coming please let me know ASAP so I can update Swope with
numbers of lunches needed and so we do not get double charged.

Any faculty wanting to come and have a lunch, please see me to sign up for
one.

Thank you!

Lunch and Learn Schedule
Session 1