[Physiofaculty] Scope Usage on OMX, Leica SP8 systems and Andor Dragonfly

Brzostowski, Joseph (NIH/NIAID) [E] brzostowskij at niaid.nih.gov
Thu Jun 22 14:56:30 EDT 2017

Hi Folks,

I have emailed on this before but it’s important to keep clarifying...please ask questions.

Four systems on the third floor Physiology have “priority usage” for the course.  These are the GE OMX, the two Leica SP8 systems and the Dragonfly.

Signup for these systems for Physiology is at 10PM.  Embryology will come up at 10:15PM to sign up on Leica and the Dragonfly.  The OMX may be used by a few others in the MBL community, but these folks will sign up after 10:30 or the next day to grab any gap time that is available.

Please notify me of folks who push the rules…I will keep the social order so you don’t need to stress about it.

In addition, the manufacturers will be demoing the equipment in the morning hours from 8-1pm occasionally while we are at lecture/sweat box/lunch.  These demos will be placed on the calendar as far in advance as possible and won’t be that frequent.

Please know that the time for demos is incredibly important for the manufacturers and enables them to justify coming here with their instrumentation for such a long period of time.

Happy imaging,

Joe

--
Joseph Brzostowski, Ph.D.