[Physiofaculty] GE In Cell

Steven Wilbert swilbert88 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 15:29:30 EDT 2017

Dear all, and especially incoming session two folks:

Aside from the great OMX from GE, we also have from them a high content
confocal imaging platform called the In Cell 6000 here for the duration of
the course.

Here is a blurb about it:
IN Cell Analyzer 6000 is a super-sensitive high
performance, laser-based confocal imaging
platform designed for the most demanding
high-content assays and screens. Featuring
a novel and proprietary optical system that
incorporates an iris-like variable aperture
design and next-generation sCMOS technology,
IN Cell Analyzer 6000 enables you to optimize
for speed and image quality in challenging and
variable assays.

Please let us know if this is something of interest to you and we can
arrange a training either from us or the expert from GE who will be here
next week.

Thanks!

--
*Steven Wilbert*