[Physiofaculty] Important Information for Physiology

Ott, Carolyn ottc at janelia.hhmi.org
Sat May 20 23:26:17 EDT 2017

Hello!

Before long we will be in Woods Hole for an amazing summer of science and fun! I have attached the 2017 handbook that we put together for faculty and TAs. If you are new to the course, we hope you will find it extremely useful. If you are a veteran, please give this a look because it contains key information.

I have also attached a faculty email list.

Sincerely,
Carolyn