[Physiofaculty] 4D Cell Crusher - Sign Up Sheet

Steven Wilbert swilbert88 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 14:27:34 EDT 2018

Hello everyone,

Because there is quite a bit if interest in using the 4D cell crusher
system, I have put up a sign up sheet on the door leading into the
Physiology lab (parking lot side near the OMX).

The rules for this will be the same as the microscopes, sign up is daily
and opens at 10PM for time slots beginning at 8AM the next day. I also made
a note there to *indicate where you will use the system* so we can find it
when needed.

Thank you, and happy crushing!

--
Steven Wilbert