[Physiofaculty] CHEESY BUT EDUCATIONAL SOFTBALL TUTORIAL VIDEOS

Physio Physio physio at mbl.edu
Mon Jun 18 20:36:01 EDT 2018

Greetings my softball ballers,

Within this email you will find educational tutorial videos covering the basics (and a little cheesy history) of the wonderful game of softball.

The basics include but are not limited to;

  1.  Fundamentals
  2.  Rules
  3.  Gameplay
  4.  Overall cheesy themes and get-ups from the 80's

I hope that you all will find the time to watch these videos before tomorrow's 2nd softball practice - a preferably mandatory attendance event! We NEED to beat Embryology this year - I will not accept defeat and neither should any of you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkN139nylmY

[https://www.bing.com/th?id=OVP.7yeb8kvnsQpMVE9J04_-bAEsDh&pid=Api]<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkN139nylmY>

The Game of Softball<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkN139nylmY>
www.youtube.com
"Fundamentals, Rules, Popularity, Governing Organizations." This video is from 2000 yet still serves as a good resource for those new to softball that need a visual ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwVYejPGS-k

[https://www.bing.com/th?id=OVP.dve9PJbTWCpH1w9x4rqMYQEsDh&pid=Api]<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwVYejPGS-k>

The Rules of Softball - EXPLAINED!<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwVYejPGS-k>
www.youtube.com
Ninh explains – The Rules of Softball – a game that is similar to Baseball with a few significant differences. Specific to NCAA and International Softball Rules ...

Hopefully after watching this video, it will not only have educated you on how this wonderful game is played, but will have also PUMPED YOU UPPPPP FOR PRACTICES AND THE IMMINENT DOMINATION OF EMBRYOLOGY!

LET'S GO PHYSIO!

- CA Matt

Physiology Course Assistants

physio at mbl.edu