[Physiofaculty] Lunch and learn sign up sheet outside Bomb Shelter / CA office

Steven Wilbert swilbert88 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 13:38:19 EDT 2018

Hello all, from now on we will be collecting lunch orders for lunch and
learns via paper sign up.

The sheet will be passed around in the sweat box a few days prior to each
lunch and learn for students and then put up on the board outside the bomb
shelter/CA office.

Faculty and TAs are welcome to come to these and I hope that this new
signup will help get everyone a lunch who would like one.

Thanks!

Current Schedule:
Lunch and Learn Talks
Topic Day Time Place
Introduction to microscopy systems Boot Camp 6/13/2018 Noon Third Floor
Fish Bowl
Basics, Abbe Diffraction Demo Session 1 6/20/2018 Noon Third Floor Fish Bowl
Falcon FLIM Session 1 6/27/2018 Noon Third Floor Fish Bowl
Cameras, chalk talk Session 2 7/3/2018 Noon Third Floor Fish Bowl
Alveole / Primo Session 2 7/5/2018 Noon Third Floor Fish Bowl
3D Cell Culture Solutions Session 2 7/10/2018 Noon Third Floor Fish Bowl
WF/SIM Session 2 7/11/2018 Noon Third Floor Fish Bowl
SPIM Session 3 7/18/2018 Noon Third Floor Fish Bowl
Polarization Session 3 7/25/2018 Noon Third Floor Fish Bowl
Imaris Demo *WITH BEER* Session 1 6/26/2018 7:00 PM Third Floor Fish Bowl

--
*Steven Wilbert*
Research Assistant