[PhysioStudents] copy data from Nikon A1R

Chang Lynne Ph.D. lchang at nikon.net
Mon Jul 6 15:36:40 EDT 2015

The hard drive on the Nikon A1r system is getting very full.  We will be deleting files off the system on Wednesday afternoon.  Please make sure you have a copy of your data before then.

We will also start deleting files every week (Friday mornings) so please make sure to take a copy of the data with you at the end of every imaging session.

Thanks very much for your help,

Lynne

[http://download2.nikon.net/images/logo/bsymbol_inst.gif]
Lynne Chang Ph.D.
Strategic Marketing Manager

Nikon Instruments Inc.
1300 Walt Whitman Road
Melville NY 11747-3064

Office: 631-547-4290    Fax: 631-547-4033
Mobile: 857-334-5660
lchang at nikon.net<mailto:lchang at nikon.net>

www.nikoninstruments.com