[PhysioStudents] Session III Rotation Choices

Marshall, Wallace Wallace.Marshall at ucsf.edu
Mon Jul 13 15:27:16 EDT 2015

Dear Students,
    It's hard to believe but its already time to start picking your choices for Session III.   Please send me your first and second choices.   Please email me your choices by tomorrow evening, that will give us time to work out conflicts and make the assignments, while giving the session II faculty enough lead-time to plan based on the number of students in their groups.  Also, if you have two choices that you like equally, let me know that, since it might help in the case of conflicts.

   Thanks!
        -Wallace