[PhysioStudents] T-Shirts FINALIZED By Tonight's Beer Hour

Vivian Chou vtchou at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 16:08:09 EDT 2015

Hey everyone -

Just to add on to Dan's email, come to beer hour TONIGHT if you want to
look at the different design options and have a final say in what the shirt
looks like!

We have three different designs for both the front now, and a few
variations for the back as well. We need to decide which combination of
design we want - and whether we might want to get more than one design of
shirt printed as well.

We'll get all the designs printed out and posted by tonight so everyone can
see what we are working with.

Thanks!

Vivian