[PhysioStudents] Tarpaulin Cove Help!

Daniel Gau danieljgau at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 15:30:44 EDT 2015

Hey everyone,

Sorry for the bombardment of emails but these are all important items of
business.

Tarpaulin Cove is our biggest event on the calendar. I will need groups of
volunteers throughout the day to make sure this event runs smoothly. I
highly suggest going on the first boat so you can spend more time on the
island!!!

1.) I will need *7 volunteers* in the morning for the first boat. This
means you will meet me in the *break room at 8:15AM*. A group of you will
need to bring down all the supplies to the MBL dock to load onto the boat.
Another group will come with me to Swope to get our food to bring to the
MBL dock as well. We will then leave with the first group on the boat to
offload the supplies to the island to get everything ready. *If you
volunteer for this and go out drinking the night before I still expect you
here to help, just common courtesy.*

2.) I will need *5 volunteers* for the next group to help pack up the
supplies and clean everything on the island. We will load everything back
up on the boat to take back. We will be leaving the island around *5PM*.
Please be ready though, time is subject to change.

3.) I will need *4 volunteers *to clean everything back in our kitchen.
This will be around *6PM*.

I will be making a sign up sheet for this. It will be in the break room on
the whiteboard. I would greatly appreciate your help! Thanks everyone!
Can't wait for the trip!

Dan