[PhysioStudents] FW: Matching course students with EXROP Alums

Marshall, Wallace Wallace.Marshall at ucsf.edu
Thu Jul 16 13:15:33 EDT 2015

Hey everyone,
     the MBL is going to be hosting twelve students from the EXROP program who will be visiting next week.   We've had a tradition of hosting EXROP students in our course, where the students hang out during the day with one or more of our students to see how we do things.   We wanted to see if anyone would be willing to volunteer to act as a host for one of the students, basically it would involve having a few meals with them and  letting them shadow you during the day on monday and tuesday.   Please let me know if you might be willing to host someone.

    Best regards,
                  Wallace