[PhysioStudents] Session III Rotation Assignments

Marshall, Wallace Wallace.Marshall at ucsf.edu
Sat Jul 18 15:33:31 EDT 2015

Dear Students,
     It was truly inspirational to see the amazing talks today from Session II!   Now it's time to start getting ready for the third and final session, to make sure we end strong.    Jennifer, Rob and I met to determine the assignments to research groups.  As with the first session, we weren't able to give everyone their first choice in order to avoid having the groups be too unbalanced in size, however we made sure that those who couldn't get their first choice in session I were given their first choice this session.   Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

    Best regards,
                   Wallace, Rob, and Jennifer