[PhysioStudents] visiting student

Marshall, Wallace Wallace.Marshall at ucsf.edu
Wed Jul 22 16:51:16 EDT 2015

Dear Physio Students,
     Thanks very much for the students who hosted EXROP students this week!   Today  I was asked by a graduate student (Joanna Krzyspiak ) who is working at the MBL if she could shadow someone in our course for a few hours some day this week just to get some idea of what the course is like.   If anyone would be willing to let her tag along and see what you are doing like on microscopes or something, I think it could be a good way to help convince her to apply to take the course.   Please let me know if anyone could volunteer!

    Best regards,
                  Wallace