[PhysioStudents] Important Message from the Directors

Daniel Gau danieljgau at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 11:38:46 EDT 2015

Dear Students,

It has been a great pleasure to spend the summer with you.  As thoughts
of heading home begin to enter our minds, it is time for you to figure out
if you are planning on doing post-course research.  If so, then you need
to have a plan with the PI of interest.  That plan should be summarized
in a one-page research proposal submitted to Jennifer, Wallace and
me no later than noon on Weds. of this week.  This proposal should describe
what you started while at MBL, what you plan on doing at their
home institution and what you hope will come out of it.  In addition,
please formulate a budget:  cost of travel and housing while you
are there.  Your stay could be between 1 week and 3 months, but
remember that there are many people that are interested in doing this
and we have limited resources, so please only undertake this if you
have serious motivation on an exciting question.

All the best,
Jennifer, Wallace and Rob