[PhysioStudents] Session I Rotation Assignments

Marshall, Wallace Wallace.Marshall at ucsf.edu
Wed Jun 17 11:29:48 EDT 2015

Dear Students,
     Thanks to everyone for getting your rotation choices in to us on time!   As you know, for session 1 we will have four excellent faculty who are all bringing some really cool projects.   Jennifer, Rob and I met today to determine the assignments to research groups, with the dual goals of giving as many students their first choice as possible while also trying to balance the number of students in teach group.   This is always tricky because we are dealing with a small numbers situation so fluctuations can be large.   Hence, as has often been the case in past years, it was not possible to give everyone their first choice.   Anyone who didn't get their first choice, however, was given their second choice.  Moreover, we are keeping careful track of who got which choice, and whoever did not get their first choice this round is guaranteed to get their first choice next session.  So, please take a look at the attached file to see which group you will be in, and meanwhile enjoy the next Bootcamp Rotation!

    Best regards,
                   Wallace