[PhysioStudents] Session II Rotation Choices

Marshall, Wallace Wallace.Marshall at ucsf.edu
Mon Jun 29 20:09:14 EDT 2015

Dear Students,
    We hope you are having a great Session I, but even though this session is still in full swing, it is time to start picking your choices for Session II.   Please send me your first and second choices.   Some of you did not get your first choice last time, and so you are guaranteed your first choice this time (we are keeping track).   Please email me your choices by tomorrow evening, that will give us time to work out conflicts and make the assignments, while giving the session II faculty enough lead-time to plan based on the number of students in their groups.

   Thanks!
        -Wallace