[PhysioStudents] Physiology Course listserve

Carolyn Ott ottcarol at mail.nih.gov
Thu May 14 22:04:23 EDT 2015

Hello,

We are all looking forward to an amazing summer in Woods Hole. I am the course manager and a staff scientist in the Lippincott-Schwartz lab at the NIH. You have now been subscribed to an email list which the course leadership and support staff will use to communicate important information before and throughout the course. Students may also email the list, but please be aware that the Course Directors are also subscribed this list.

I look forward to meeting you June 14th!

Carolyn

Carolyn M. Ott
Physiology Course Manager
Marine Biological Laboratory