[PhysioStudents] RSVP! Kayak/Paddle board trip at Martha's Vineyard tomorrow afternoon!

Sophia Li sophia.li0921 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 14:54:16 EDT 2016

Hi all,

Great job to everyone today and let's chill together tomorrow by kayaking!
Please* reply to this email* if you wanna go tomorrow to kayak at Martha's
Vineyard! I have arranged with Island Spirit Kayak for the rental and now I
need the number of people to confirm the reservation.

Schedule:
*1:30PM    Leave at Woods Hole and catch the ferry*
2:15PM    Arrive at Oak Bluffs
Take the bus/walk to Island Spirit Kayak (2 mi south)
Kayak Kayak or Paddle Board!!!!!
*6:15 PM Catch the ferry*
7 PM Arrive back at Woods Hole to prepare for the parade

Rate:
If we have 6 people or more, it's $30 flat rate for single kayak and $50
for double. They also have paddle board if you wanna try.

Misc:
If people are awake, we can go earlier to swim and relax on the beach there
too. There are some great restaurants to explore for lunch.

Cheers,
Sophia