[PhysioStudents] Softball Positions

Physio Physio physio at mbl.edu
Fri Jul 8 15:49:08 EDT 2016

Hello all,

Here is a list of all the positions and who will be playing them. Obviously we have a lot more people than positions so we will be rotating between people playing the same positions. If you do not see your name, and wish to play please let me know ASAP.

1st Base: Ben, Maya, Nicole
2nd Base: Lisa, Shane, Adam
3rd Base: Elisa, Niranjan, Seshadri
Short Stop: Harry, Alina, Beth B
Catcher: Beth P, Nikita, Hana
Pitcher (Defensive): Sophia, Nalin, Alex
Right Right Outfield: Karna, Julia, Sarah
Right Outfield: Olga, Greg, Kengo
Left Outfield: Joel, Teije, Henry
Left Left Outfield: Bevan, Nicolas, Nate

Please make a point to gather together with people who are also playing your position to get a feel of what you will be responsible for doing during the game. If we can do this, our defense should be ready to go come tomorrow.

-Thomas