[PhysioStudents] Tarpaulin Cove Duties

Physio Physio physio at mbl.edu
Fri Jul 15 15:04:33 EDT 2016

Hello Everyone!

Hopefully everyone is excited for the Tarpaulin Cove Trip! For this trip everyone needs to pitch in and all students who are going to be assigned a job to help. Please read each list so you know what is going on. Here is are the lists:

Getting the Food and Loading the Boat:
This is the only group of students leaving on the early 8:30 boat. If you are in this group you will be helping Thomas and I to get the food from Swope and the stuff from our break room. Half of you will meet Thomas outside Swope and help him get all the food to the boat. The other half will meet me in our breakroom and get all the other stuff down to the dock.

Here is the list, the first four people are going with Thomas, the last four are meeting me at the break room:

    1. Tina
    2. Hana
    3. Maya
    4. Alina
    5. Sophia
    6. Ben
    7. Alex
    8. Karna

Beach Clean Up Crew
This group will be on the last boat from Tarpaulin Cove and will help clean up the beach and get everything on the boat. Other people can go on the last boat but are not obligated to clean up. This group will make sure the beach is looking nicer than we found it and try to get the sand off everything. These people are:

    1. Simon
    2. Joel
    3. Beth B
    4. Nalin
    5. Shane
    6. Julia
    7. Lisa
    8. Niranjan
    9. Olga
    10. Kengo

Break Room Clean Up Crew
Regardless on which boat you take back, this group must be at the dock at 5:30 pm to help the last boat unload the stuff and get it all to the breakroom. In the breakroom we will clean everything off and put the stuff away. This group is:

    1. Sesh
    2. Nikita
    3. Sarah
    4. Greg
    5. Bevan
    6. Beth P
    7. Elisa

The boat designations are those who are loading the boat will be in the 8:45 am group to go to Tarpaulin and everyone else will be in the second group at 10:15 am. For the trip back only those who are in the beach clean up crew are required to go on the 5 pm boat back. Due to the capacity of the boat we may ask people to return on the 3pm boat so everyone left on the beach will fit on the 5 pm boat back.

Thank you for reading all the way through this email and now knowing the part you will play on the trip this Sunday.

Adam Catching
Course Assistant
Physiology