[PhysioStudents] Lightning Talks

Physio Physio physio at mbl.edu
Tue Jul 26 11:48:35 EDT 2016

Here are the mentioned slides.

----- Original Message -----

From: "Physio Physio" <physio at mbl.edu>
To: physiostudents at lists.mbl.edu
Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2016 9:04:07 AM
Subject: Lightning Talks

Dear All,

It has been a great pleasure and privilege to spend the summer with you.
It is very hard to believe that our magical time here together is almost
over. As one of the many ways we will find to celebrate our time together,
this Thursday evening from 5-7pm we will meet in the Sweat Box for
pizza, beer and your final lightning talks. Each of you will have 2 minutes
to say whatever you feel like saying (keep it nice!). I have enclosed
two examples from previous years that give you some idea
of the kinds of things that people do - some people show pictures,
some people reflect on what they learned, some people comment
on their journey or how their perspective has been changed. You each
can have up to two slides and I need them in PDF (please don’t make
us write you because you send a powerpoint). Also, this lightning
talk is not mandatory so if you are not feeling it, no need to feel you
have to say anything. Adam and Thomas will hopefully send us
their slides as well. Please have these to Rob ( phillips at pboc.caltech.edu )
by 2pm on Thursday .

With warmest wishes,
Jennifer, Rob and Wallace