[PhysioStudents] Mail Pick Up

Physio Physio physio at mbl.edu
Thu Jun 23 11:44:20 EDT 2016

Hello Physiology Students,

Just a reminder, all mail except mail shipped through USPS is delivered to the CA office between 11-1 weekdays. Once all packages are delivered we will bring yours to you.

For USPS the mail is not directly delivered to us, it is kept in the mailroom in the basement of Lillie to be picked up by you between 8-5 5 on weekdays. If you do not know where the mailroom is, please ask a CA for help finding the mail room and we will be sure to help you. Once you are given this knowledge please share it with your fellow students.

Thank you,
Adam Catching
Course Assistant
Physiology