[PhysioStudents] connecting to the server

Ott, Carolyn ottc at janelia.hhmi.org
Wed Jul 5 15:06:09 EDT 2017

Hello!

Attached is some information about connecting to printers and to the server. I know some people have been using the server, but I want to be sure everyone has this information.

Also, the directors request that you upload a copy of your presentation from session 1 to the folder on the server (title is something like “session 1 presentations”).

Best,
Carolyn