[PhysioStudents] Tarpaulin Cove Set-up

Physio Physio physio at mbl.edu
Sat Jul 15 15:39:22 EDT 2017

Howdy yall,

Here is some important information for tomorrow.

Tommorow the following people are on set up
-George, Deepak, Shahrzad, Liz Eck, Yuntao, Matt K, Christina, Muir
Plan to meet up at 7:45am out front of Swope. I really appreciate you all waking up early with me to help out. Others meet in courtyard at 8:15.
The following people are on wash crew.
Ambika, Caitlin, Kwaby, Yang Joon, Navish, Celine, Zechen, Victoria
Plan to leave on the second boat and spend about 30 minutes helping me wash up everything.
Everyone else on Beach Crew plan to help me keep everything in order and pack it on the boat when we are leaving.

People leaving on the first boat, Swope will be open, however, we will provide a small amount of breakfast food for you.
Boats leaving the island will be at 3 and 4:30. People taking the first boat will have priority on leaving times. Washing crew and load up crew should plan to leave on the second boat as well.
We will be back way before Game of Thrones comes on.

See you all tommorow,
Thomas