[PhysioStudents] bootcamp groups

Wallace Marshall wallace.ucsf at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 11:28:00 EDT 2018

Dear Physiology Students,
   We are all looking forward to meeting you tonight!!   tomorrow, bootcamp
will start, and to this end we have divided you up into three groups to do
the three bootcamp rotations.   Some of you already know a lot about one or
more of the bootcamp topics (biochemistry, optics, and matlab) but our
policy is that all students take part in all three bootcamp sessions, since
that way those who know a lot can learn by helping those who know less, and
also we believe that even experts can learn new things.   So, we have split
you up into three groups, each group will do the three bootcamp topics in a
defined sequence, as follows.  For example, if you are in group 1, it means
you will start with matlab, and then on wednesday you will start optics,
and then on friday you will start biochemistry.  if you have any questions
about this, please let me know.
    Also, in case anyone still hasn't sent Rob their single-slide pdf file
for the lightning talks tonight, please do so right away!

    best regards,
                  Wallace

matlab-optics-biochem optics-biochem-matlab biochem-matlab-optics
group 1 group 2 group 3
Beeler Aiello Bovyn
Cortes De Simone Huang
Ehrlich Gopalakrishnappa Lammers