[PhysioStudents] Rotation I Assignments

Wallace Marshall wallace.ucsf at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 16:48:27 EDT 2018

Dear Students,
      Thank you all for submitting your ranked choices on time!   After
considering your choices, Rob, Jennifer and I have assigned you into the
following groups.  Because, as is often the case, the choices were not
uniformly distributed, we did end up assigning a few of your your second
choices rather than your first.   I want to make two points about that,
first there are no bad choices here, and second, anyone who got their
second choice this time is guaranteed to have their first choice next
session.   Anyway we are super excited about session I starting on monday!
 here is the list:

LastName FirstName Rotation I Assignment
Aiello Clarice JLS
Beeler Suzannah Wallace
Bovyn Matthew Wallace
Cortes Daniel Wallace