[Xenopus] Xenopus Cell Atlas survey - we need more people to respond PLEASE

Peshkin, Leonid Leonid_Peshkin at hms.harvard.edu
Sun Sep 10 12:30:35 EDT 2023

Dear Xenopus Community

     following the XIC'19 we got 22 responses, for which we are grateful ! Very helpful responses and pointers.
However we were hoping for many many more,
      please take a few minutes and fill it up we need to know the state of the union to plan the future effort.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc8Qj6VKiM5jn5Y-WQ_hFcr-pmlt9mAAXsu4FTAYqU_rQrG5Q/viewform

   -Leon Peshkin

P.S. summary of what we know so far:

11 /21 people have their own dissociation protocols and have a single cell/nuclei project going !

80% of respondents want to be on Atlas email list ...

12 people are willing to contribute their "control" part of experiment to the Atlas also same number (not same people?) are willing to make and ship frozen samples to us for processing.

11 people are willing to visit us in person to dissociate the samples and to participate in a dissociation Jamboree !
and probably same 11 enthusiasts are wiling to help improve the data annotation via web-based platform.