[Xenopus] Xenopus Bioinformatics Workshop

National Xenopus Resource xenopus at mbl.edu
Mon Mar 3 10:48:56 EST 2014

Hello Xenopus community
Reminder that there will be a 3rd Xenopus Bioinformatics Workshop May 11-18. This is an excellent workshop to get hands on training on how to analyze your RNA-Seq and proteomics data.

Registration is now open and I encourage you to register if you are interested in attending. More detailed information can be found at:
http://www.mbl.edu/xenopus/workshops/bioinformatics/

We have now uploaded the syllabus as well as the course outline and rationale.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

Sincerely,
Marko Horb

Marko Horb, Ph.D.
Director, National Xenopus Resource (NXR)
Marine Biological Laboratory
7 MBL Street
Woods Hole, MA 02543

Email: xenopus at mbl.edu