[Xenopus] MBL summer research awards

National Xenopus Resource xenopus at mbl.edu
Tue Nov 11 19:09:29 EST 2014

Hello Xenopus community
   I am writing to remind you that if you'd like to come and work in the NXR summer 2015 you have the opportunity to apply for an MBL research award. These awards cover housing costs for your stay but require a minimum stay of 6 weeks. The award can cover PIs and students/postdocs. The deadline is December 1, and you should coordinate with the NXR as a letter is required from me. If you have any questions feel free to contact me and please look at the MBL website for details

Marko

Marko Horb, Ph.D.
Director, National Xenopus Resource (NXR)
Associate Scientist, Bell Center for Regenerative Biology and Tissue Engineering
Marine Biological Laboratory
7 MBL Street
Woods Hole, MA 02543

Email: mhorb at mbl.edu