[Xenopus] MBL summer research awards

National Xenopus Resource xenopus at mbl.edu
Fri Dec 4 09:57:05 EST 2015

Dear Xenopus community
This is the final email concerning applications for MBL research awards for summer 2016. The deadline is December 15th . The fellowships provide funding to cover your housing and lab rental fees for your time here at the MBL. If you have a project that you feel can benefit from using NXR resources then apply. We have had 10 people do summer research in the MBL the last 2 years. If you are planning on applying please coordinate with me as you will require a letter of support from the NXR. If you need more information feel free to contact me for more information.

Details regarding the application process can be found at the following webpage:
http://www.mbl.edu/research/research-awards/whitman-fellowships/

marko

Marko Horb, Ph.D.
Director, National Xenopus Resource (NXR)
Marine Biological Laboratory
7 MBL Street
Woods Hole, MA 02543

Email: xenopus at mbl.edu